Monday, December 20, 2010

Perfection












December 17th had sunshine, sparkling snow on the ground, delish brunch at the Joseph Smith Building, letter from Tony read by Scott (it began like this..."Today is the 6 month anniversary of me being on my mission and yet my celebration is being selfishly overshadowed by some little wedding for time and all eternity...you can make it up to me by letting all of Victoria's sisters and friends know that I will be available in 2012..."), video and journaling in a "he said, she said" way, Grandpa George marrying his grandson and Victoria in the Salt Lake Temple, reception at the Grand Hall at the Gateway and dancing, dancing, dancing...Big Unit was non-stop (so was Kate Call who literally danced for 2 hours straight and Lola who did not want to leave - she even jumped into Kalen's arms and danced with him instead of leaving!). T'was perfection. Note to self...5" high heels could possibly have been used as torture devices in the Middle Ages. By about 10:00 p.m., I would have opted for the rack instead of my horrific black spikes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment